kurt and blaine meet for the first time when asked to film a video about kissing strangers
Kurt’s on his way home from school when he’s approached—nice looking young girl, frizzy brown hair swept up into a ponytail, all big smiles and excited gestures. She explains…
i was a fool for thinking I meant something to you.
your pretty words and soft touch set life to the garden beneath my rib cage.
but it is now winter, and all my flowers have wilted and gone away.
and you are no where to be found.
When was the first time you heard “Cannonball”?
[UHQ] New episode stills from 5.11, “City of Angels”
"Do you think it’s possible to get, oh, addicted to kissing?” Kurt asks breathlessly, trading quick, eager kisses with…
oh. shit. - for that moment when you realize you like like them.
- klaine sharing an apartment
- klaine wedding planning singing Sinatra
- klaine going to nyada together
- klaine overcoming hate crimes together
- klaine in combat class together singing Love Is a Battlefield
- klaine working together at Spotlight Diner
- klaine in New York
Meryl Streep on working with Chris and Liam Hemsworth
- [1/5] movies - Frozen (2013)